Featured Quote

In 1913, Henry Ford wrote the following as the directors had been reaping the rewards of profits - "The wages we pay are too small in comparison with our profits. I think we should raise our minimum pay rate".

Thursday, March 22, 2012

How to Kill your wife and get a Pardon - part 2

First off - don't kill your wife. 

I am greatly disturbed by the number of searches I am seeing for "kill your wife" that arrive on my earlier blog post about the Haley Barbour pardongate fiasco.

Secondly, there is never any reason to kill or even hurt someone you loved enough to marry.  You can always just leave.  Yes, it is that simple.  If they have cheated on you, then the love was an illusion - accept the lesson and move on.  There is no need for violence - ever.

My second wife did horrible things to me.  She asked why I didn't fight for her.  I tried several times to make things work, so I said I did.  What I really should have said, if I had wanted to be honest to the point of cruelty, is "Why would I want someone who is willing to do the things you have done to me?"

If they don't love you, they are not yours.  They are not "yours" even if they do love you.  You can not 'posess' another person - and if you think of them as a possession, your relationship will ALWAYS suck.  Either you are in a partnership with them or it is a miserable prison for both of you.  Let them go, let yourself go and move on with a better life.

Don't kill your wife.  Don't kill your husband.  Learn the lesson and be a better person for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment