Featured Quote

In 1913, Henry Ford wrote the following as the directors had been reaping the rewards of profits - "The wages we pay are too small in comparison with our profits. I think we should raise our minimum pay rate".

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Changes in Altitude

So.. since last post, I have moved to Saint Louis, MO.  I am not dating anyone... not sure why.  But, I do have a good job and I am Loving it here.  Getting back to myself a bit more every day.  Although yesterday (Valentine's Day) was pretty hard to get through.

I am trying to get a HashTag going so that I can be found online by using the tag - so #IamGraywalker is what I am trying to use.  Yes, this post is an attempt to make that more searchable. :D


I'll try to fill this out a bit more with updates and other items shortly... stay tuned.
Probably need to update on my getting a land loan, truck breaking down, buying a car, adjusting to winter here, etc...

Yes, the Hashtag is working.  Anyone smart enough can find this post.  Probably the best place to contact me is on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bobby.kearan - PM something a bit more complex than "hi." and I will likely respond.


No comments:

Post a Comment