Featured Quote

In 1913, Henry Ford wrote the following as the directors had been reaping the rewards of profits - "The wages we pay are too small in comparison with our profits. I think we should raise our minimum pay rate".

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Scooter!

Riding my scooter to work and back.  Man, it is fun!

I am still wishing I had some more speed out of it.  I have found a good Forum to go to about scooter issues and there I found a great PDI (Post Delivery Inspection) Guide online.

My "parking space" at work
I have not done the whole PDI as of yet.  With all the reading I am doing, it looks like I will be doing the whole thing fairly soon.  New hoses, clamps and everything.  Maybe that will get me the extra speed!  UPDATE : Okay, DO NOT use any other size lines (fuel or vaccuum) than what is ON the scooter when you get it.  Don't use a larger fuel filter. Finally, do NOT crossthread your spark plug when putting it back in!!

Butterfly likes my scooter!

No comments:

Post a Comment