Featured Quote

In 1913, Henry Ford wrote the following as the directors had been reaping the rewards of profits - "The wages we pay are too small in comparison with our profits. I think we should raise our minimum pay rate".

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Neither Democrats nor Republicans

Both parties SUCK.  I see a LOT of potential methods and platforms to call out the "Conservative" candidates on - yet, it is all ignored.
I am so tempted to try to run for an office.  I am not a Liberal Looney nor Conservative Wing-nut.  I am an Extreme Constitutional Moderate!  I like the Green Party stances, but I am for the Death Penalty (update 11/21/11 - not so much for the Death Penalty any more...) and Gun Ownership (with rational controls).  I like Reform Party platforms, but I want Illegal Immigrant amnesty IF they have a solid job, pay taxes and speak English.  If they don't - then kick 'em out and let them come back LEGALLY and IF we have the room.  I also want Bilingual Education - the U.S. needs to be able to speak to the world if we are to live in it.  I want Education for our Children, not test preparation!

Book Ad:
Spoiling for a Fight: Third-Party Politics in America

I have been wondering where the Fox News and Right-wing got their "Repeat a lie loudly and long enough and people will believe it" kind of propaganda.  I finally discovered the source!
Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. ~Adolph Hitler

No comments:

Post a Comment